Friday, June 20, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game





Craig, Devin, and I just returned from a week-long trip to the Midwest.  Any vacation at the Burr household (according to Devin) simply means "visiting another Major League Baseball park!"  This year, we scratched off three more fields from the list with games at the Chicago Cubs, Cincinnati Reds, and Chicago White Sox baseball fields.  However, I managed to squeeze in some other fun things to our itinerary:  seeing the Broadway play Wicked, touring Indiana (Craig's first trip back since he served there as a missionary), spending a night at the Grand Ol' Opry in Nashville.   After a week, we certainly won't miss staying in another La Quinta for quite some time, but we'd love to return to the Chicago area again.  The museums are certainly a "must see" for anyone visiting Chicago!  

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Your blog looks great! I hope you are having a fun time with it!

Bethany said...

I'm excited to have you in the blogging world. It looks great!

Janell said...

Yeah, you're a blogger! Will you send your email address to janellbowles@yahoo.com so I can add you to my blog list.

Janell said...

Please. (I forgot to say please.)

Adam and Dev said...

Jackie and Daddy Burr! Yeah, you have a blog- how are you guys doing? I haven't seen you since my wedding. Thanks for coming by the way. Hope you two are doing well. . .love and miss you!