Friday, June 27, 2008

Here - There - Everywhere





This "blog thing" brings back memories of yearbook deadlines at NSHS and knowing that I'll never outsmart the computer! I've been hopelessly trying to rotate some pictures to add to this blog page . . . no such luck!  Anyway, here's a recap of the week:  Monday, Ashley, Halle, and I spent the day in Salina visiting our families.  Halle loved riding in Kent's "Gator," watching the baby birds in the trees, and picking up all the green apples from Grandpa Wayne's yard.  We spent lunch with my parents and Kemarie at El Mexicano--oh, I miss those chips and salsa!  On Wednesday, Craig left for three days of site visits to the county jails from Daggett to Grand County, and I spent at least an hour trying to get to Bingham High School for an English meeting. (Needless to say, I'll be taking I-15 once school starts with all the road construction on Redwood Road.)  Ryan, Bethany, and Audrey  let me tag along with them that evening to see Jordan Sparks at an outdoor concert in Orem.  She was great, but just about everyone around us spent the evening watching Audrey "move to the groove!"   I told Ryan that he had better get ready for years of dance and/or singing recitals!  Today (Friday), Craig raced back to his offices for an afternoon meeting with Governor Huntsman.  Craig, as usual, didn't seem too excited--he was just glad to get home and mow the lawn!

5 comments:

Bethany said...

I love the pictures. I can't wait for the next concert!

Autumn said...

Hi Jackie! I just wanted to say hi and say that it is great to see you have joined us bloggers! I am so excited for your new grandson! Tell Craig hello.

K'Brina Colby said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe that I found your blog. I love this blogging thing. You get to see how people are doing, especially people you have lost touch with. It is great. It looks like you are enjoying your summer. Its great to hear that you are all doing good.

Unknown said...

Jackie! It feels like it has been forever since Dustin and I saw you guys last! We miss you guys! I am so glad you found my blog. I was just telling a friend of mine that I did not know for sure how to get ahold of you. That was just yesterday...how ironic. I hope you are all doing great. Love ya!

Brooke Anderson said...

Hey Burrs,

I just discovered your blog! It is fun to see the changes that happen in such a short time. I can see you are now grandparents! Congrats! I was surprised how close your house looks to the Salina house. I had to take a double take. I hope you are really enjoying your new "digs!" and jobs.